Sunday, May 03, 2009

A week at Sandy/Salt Lake City – UTAH


Here I’m at the United States;country which I never thought will visit in my lifetime
Time is a master of all you know, we plan for some thing and it surprises us completely with some thing else. I’m not sure whether it’s the same for all but at least in my case it’s been like that right from the school days

Even this trip to UTAH was not part of my itinerary until the last week; all of a sudden it popped up. It’s been a very tight week for me as I had to complete my requirement study for a client called –Harman Music Group. UTAH is almost central part of America and Sandy is kind of serene place surrounded by stunning snow covered mountains of “Wastach” range



Luckily I had to stay for the weekend here as my work was not over. On Sunday my Wipro Colleague (Raja) called me and told that he will come and pick me up in 10 minutes. It was a kind of shock for me as I never expected this. Then went to Walmart for purchasing some things, Wow!! It was similar to METRO which we have in India/China etc; it was overcast weather and was drizzling through out the day



Then we went for a long drive to Heber City along with his kid(Surya).We had rain till the mid of our onward journey and suddenly to my luck sun came out bright and allowed us to enjoy the drive and surrounding scenic beauty. This again was an unplanned surprising trip which I thoroughly enjoyed. Some of us like getting in to big shopping malls and all swanky stuff. But to me nature takes the precedence and then comes the rest

So my sincere thanks to Raja who took me to these places


That’s it, my work got over there and now I’m back to my project in south Carolina (Greenville),Hope I’ll get some chance to visit new places here, Keep checking the blog for further updates :-)

2 comments:

Vinod said...

Cool bro - So you get your trips unplanned and life too u r taking as it comes - start planning bro :) ice snpas wish u go long term to this place !!

vijai prasad said...

May be you are right,have to start working according to a plan,will give a try bro...