Thursday, April 03, 2008

Back With a Bang

Hello,


After a long break iam back to blogging,So now in a new professional path which i never thought of but dreamt of only during my late school/college days-Working for an IT company

For many of you including me it's a sursprise,Iam into the world of SAP now,Started of with the dream of MBA but couldnt really get where i wanted to,I was just thinking what i need to do as my sabbatical was also nearing to end

I was left with no other option to join back Tata or resign and do some thing on which i was not very clear.At that time Vasanth ,who is more than a friend to me pitched in to help me out.Because of him iam here today in the world of SAP.Iam blessed to be sorrounded by few good persons in my life& he is definitley one among them.Iam highly indebted to all of my family members who supported me during the lean period especially my bro who influenced a lot in vital decisions. As of now, I havent accomplished any thing big but still have been successful enough in shifting my career which was my primary goal

In recent past happened to travel some new places,Will be back with some of those experiences & lot more in my next blog,Till then have a good time & enjoy life

2 comments:

Vinod said...

Bro,

Back and in a Bang !! Good bro.

I did my job as any sibling will do, but definitely that phase in us brought us much closer than ever in our life !! We are best frens now more than siblings cos of that phase !! I would luv to see some travelogues soon.

vijai prasad said...

You are rite bro,thats one of the intangibles i earned in that phase,Travelogue- Hmmm Ya soon it will be out